We create brand experiences that hit their mark.
Your brand is one of your most valuable business assets. So why don’t we work on your brand while you work on your business?
Imagine your business if you had more time, more money, less stress, and a more prominent brand? With our brand management packages all of these things are possible.
With more time you could work on new products or services, meet with new customers, and take time to work on your business planning.
Our brand management packages will save you money on hardware, software, and training. We create engaging brand experiences that heighten brand awareness and increase sales.
Having us look after your brand is one less stress for you. That means you can spend more time working on the business and enjoying it.
Increased brand exposure
An engaging brand presence means your customers are more likely to purchase your product and services, and share their positive experience with others.
Brand management packages
We are here to support your business and increase the value of your brand. By subscribing to one of our packages means you are ensuring those things, and making significant savings on our standard hourly rates. It doesn’t get much better than that.
- Five (5) hours of brand experience design and management (that is over $150 saving/month)
- 5% discount off initial brand.ED services
Peace of mindMost popular
- Ten (10) hours of brand experience design and management (that is over $500 saving/month)
- 10% discount off initial brand.ED services
- Twenty (20) hours of brand experience design and management (that is over $700 saving/month)
- Priority service
- 15% discount off initial brand.ED services
Frequently asked questions
What is included in my brand management package?
Your brand package inclusions are listed in the pricing table above. Typical uses of the time provided in your package include:
- Website updates (WordPress only)
- Business Facebook page updates
- e-Newsletter design and distribution
- Print design (stationary, promotional materials, exhibition banners etc.)
Should you have any specific requirements that are not listed above, please email us: email@example.com
Will you update my current website as part of my package?
Our brand management packages only allow for updating of WordPress websites. We recommend WordPress websites to our clients because:
- They are Content Management System (CMS) based – you have direct control over the content
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) friendly – your site will be easier to elevate through Google rankings
- Affordable – the themes used for your site are either free to download, premium (you typically pay less than $100 to download), or bespoke (designed to suit your needs specifically). From there you are only paying for customisation, management, and hosting.
- Responsive – all of the websites we develop are responsive, meaning they resize themselves to be readable depending on the device, be it a desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easy to integrate social media – integrating your social media platforms and blog is an easy process, meaning your digital communications will always be up-to-date.
Should you wish to discuss maintenance of other website platforms then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will my brand management package last?
The minimum term for our brand management packages is six (6) months with a maximum of twelve (12) months. We recommend undertaking a sit down review of your agreement after three (3) months to ensure it is allowing sufficient time to effectively manage your brand experiences.
We do offer further discounts for our clients who wish to lock into agreements longer than twelve (12) months. For further information please email us: email@example.com.
Can I upgrade my brand management package after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up. We do recommend reviewing your package after three (3) months to ensure you have allowed sufficient time to manage your brand experiences. If you feel you would like to upgrade your package before then, then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I pay for my brand management package?
The first month of your brand management package is to be paid in advance. At the end of every month of your agreement we will issue you an invoice via email. Payment is to be made within seven (7) days from the invoice issue date. Payment is to be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Can I carry any unused hours over to the next month?
Unfortunately not. Any used hours cannot be carried over into the next month. By doing this we are giving all our valued customers the right amount of time per month, without one taking a large percentage of it.